piatok 3. októbra 2014

Málmhaus by Lessy Cooper


Title: Málmhaus 
Also known as: Metalhead, Hlava plná metalu
Country: Island
Year: 2013
Genre: drama
Director: Ragnar Bragason
Cast: Thora Bjorg Helga, ...

Storyline: "It's the things we run from that hurt us the most"


No spoilers...






"WHISKEY WOMAN don't you know that you are drivin' me insane
The liquor you give stems your will to live and gets right to my brain
Don't you know you're driving me insane
You're tryin' to find your way through life
You're tryin' to get some new direction..."


Sometimes it`s hard to talk as much as open your eyes. 
Sometimes nobody can help you, even the people who stands behind you. 
Sometimes when your life is turning into the neverending circles and you`re getting deeper and deeper into the emptiness where you cannot reach the top, you 
realised there is no place to live, no place to hide.
Sometimes "little push" is all you need...how do I know it??? - because Heavy Metal was the push what kept me alive.
I was born as survivor just to become a warrior - It is exactly 7 years now since the day: 
- when my mom had no chance and had to go with me on my first gig ever :D
- of surprised faces asking "why so bright colour on my back?" 
- when I finally stood up and shouted: "FREEDOM",
- of new connections, friendships and places, 
- when I stopped being afraid of the dawn,
- of my new me.
As you surely noticed I will be writing only in English believe me you will need it one time XD. Back to the point, it is hard to give a rate or just write percentage to something what is so close to your heart. Maybe everything sounds like good old cliche, but one thing is true: I am a metalhead and I am proud of it.
So what it is so special about that movie? 

  • First: it is a drama no funny comedy like we can see mostly (School of Rock, Wayne`s World etc...), 
  • Second: everybody can find yourself in some parts of the movie (even those who doesn't prefer metal music) and 
  • Third: you can write your own review based on your story.

Other will comment Málmhaus like no original nordic drama about young retarded evil girl who wears black all the time and hates everybody around with satanic music in her heart.


"...Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Swaying to the SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION"

Reasons to see the movie:
1) Strong story
2) Music 
3) Made in Island
4) Knowledge 
5) You are not alone

Movie notes:
Never give up
Don`t judge a book by its cover
Nobody is perfect, everybody needs to fight with his demon in a different ways

Music:
1) Judas Priest - Victim of Changes (Sad Wings of Destiny/UK/1976); the opening song by my fav band

2) Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction (Countdown to Extinction/USA/1992); the swan song of the movie.


Trailer: 

I know, this blog is about something totally different but for this reason I am here, I don´t have my own blog because I don´t have time for it so don´t be afraid I'm quite passive writer so sometimes I will post something :D...just to give a little shine on those pages and spread a word about things I like and maybe you will like it to so feel free to comment it (please don´t comment my poor English XD).

FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004921097479)
LAST.FM (http://www.last.fm/user/L-E-S-S-Y)
TUMBLR (http://flightofcorvus.tumblr.com)




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára

Ocenenie

Ocenenie

Zobrazenia stránky

Archív

Translate



© Dany 2011-2020

Kde nakupovať